Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Don't Thank Me, Just Apologize for Not Thanking Me

Lil Wayne just came out with a new mixtape, No Ceilings, I recommend going to DatPiff.com and downloading it and all of his tapes if you don't have em already...so he made the video below to promote it. It's pretty great, David already pointed out some of the best lines from 'run this town' "im colder than B-R,add another 3 R’s,watch me like D-V-D, V-C-R,pump to your chest I aint talkin CPR,riding this track like a muthafucking street car,New Orleans coroner,his name is Frank Minyard, fuck with me wrong, you’ll be waking up in his yard"



I admit it can be slow at times...but I am so in love with him it doesn't really matter. If you share this infatuation just press play and prepare to be charmed. I just think he's so sweet all the time. Only 41 days till Rebirth comes out! And he says it's a double! I'm psyched.

No comments:

Post a Comment